ISO: 100
Aperture:F/22
Shutter:1/3
EV:-0.33Ev
Camera mounted on tripod when taking the shot

Sabyasachi Patra
14-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Subramanya,
Nice to see an image from a remote corner of India. The image looks slightly tilted. The shutter speed was pretty low. Good that you had a tripod with you. Was it possible to move to the left? Look forward to more images from this place. When did you undertake this trip?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Subramanya Shankar
14-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Sabyasachi

I had gone to sikkim in december last year. There was no place to move as the place to stand was pretty small and the rocks were pretty slippery to go any further. Placing the tripod on the slippery rocks must have caused to image to be slightly tilted

Sabyasachi Patra
14-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Subramanya,
Good to know. I thought you clicked this while crossing a stream. I haven't been to this place. It is always better to be safe. There are many instances of cameras falling into waterfalls and people as well. It is always better to push ourselves into getting good images, however, no image is worth more than your safety.

Sabyasachi

Abhishek Jamalabad
14-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Nice image. Only wish the sky wasn't blown. Agree about the tilt, but it lends a unique touch to the image :). I like the way the eyes are led to the waterfall.
TFS