PDA

View Full Version : Koppa's Sunset

Dr Hari Venkatesh K R
01-05-2009, 05:27 PM
it was shot at Sunset point koppa..shutter speed 125, F4.4, ISO 160, Camera Sony DSC H 10

Mrudul Godbole
01-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Lovely colours. The red colour in the sky has made the image lively. The hills in the background add to the composition.
Just thinking whether a little bit more wait would have helped to get more colours in the setting sun.Just a thought. Overall nice compostion.

Keep posting..

Sabyasachi Patra
01-05-2009, 09:26 PM
I like the composition. The foreground trees add to the image. If the Sun were a bit lower, then you could have included more of the hills and the multiple layers would have looked good as they increase the perception of depth in the image. Nice sunset colours. Overall, nice image.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Usha Harikrishnan
02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Lovely Capture of the sunset.. The colours are awesome.. Thnaks for posting this. Its a treat..Always have a soft corner for Karnataka. Had been to Koppa, very long ago. It used to be in Chickmagalur District, earlier. I dunno, whether, it still is.. Lot of coffee & tea estates. They used to grow a very special kind of coffee. One was Arabica & other one, I cant remember, but a very gud variety.. I am not too sure, whether they still grow em now..

Chitrita Chatterjee
04-05-2009, 02:56 PM
beautiful shot..... though I agree that waiting just a couple of moments would have offered a larger panoramic view of the different layers of the mountains....
but as it is.. this is a beautiful picture.....