PDA

View Full Version : Rajan's Albino Blackbuck

Sabyasachi Patra
01-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Rajan had earlier reported the presence of a rare albino blackbuck. Today, both of us gave it a try. It is tough to locate it, but we were fortunate to see this one. This is the first time I saw an albino blackbuck. Thanks Rajan!

Canon EOS 1D Mark II, Canon EF 400mm F2.8 L IS USM, EF 1.4x II ie. at 560mm, ISO 400, f4, 1/320, EV: +1/3rd. full frame.

Look forward to your comments.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
01-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi Sabyasachi,

Thats a sharp image. Would have loved some more space in the direction it is looking. Also I think you were too close to it, so you missed on the toes as well, a bit at the bottom. Lovely composition.

I too have not seen it till now, thinking to ask Rajan to show me too :).

Rajan Kanagasabai
01-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Wow Sabyasachi

Awesome composure. Worth every bit of the long time we spent first searching for the animal and then the large area we covered stalking the buck, with all our gear (especially you with your monster bazooka!!!).

Sure Mrudul, let me know anytime . . . as long as you are prepared to spend a while searching and stalking . . .

regards
Rajan

Rahul Parekh
01-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Clean & Clear performance. First wash is truly white :D

Usha Harikrishnan
02-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Wow.. This is too gud.. Pretty sharp image. Could see the hairs jutting out of its face. Seeing this for the first time...:)

Sabyasachi Patra
02-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Clean & Clear performance. First wash is truly white :D

You are speaking like one of those detergent manufacturers. One wash and all the dark stains are gone. :D