02-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Species: Black Kite
Camera: Canon Powershot S1 IS
Date: Jul 2005
Exif: F3.1, 1/200s

Sabyasachi Patra
02-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Rahul,

I like the composition. Good attempt. You are pushing that camera to the limit. The falling rain gives a nice feel to the scene. You have shot it at eye level and that has improved the image by several notches. The image seems to be a big crop. It is not easy to get images of birds and animals in inclement weather. I look forward to the day when you get that long canon tele. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Hi Rahul,

Lovely enviornment photograph. Liked the composition of the v-shaped branches and the rain is an added bonus.

Keep posting..

Rahul Parekh
02-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Rahul,

I like the composition. Good attempt. You are pushing that camera to the limit. The falling rain gives a nice feel to the scene. You have shot it at eye level and that has improved the image by several notches. The image seems to be a big crop. It is not easy to get images of birds and animals in inclement weather. I look forward to the day when you get that long canon tele. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sabyasachi,

Oh! Great... No negative marks this time :) thank you so much. I really love wildlife in rain. After taking this shot the rain started heavily and I quickly set-up my bag and run for a shelter.

Yes, i'm desperate to have that camera & lens. Hope i quickly earn more money & make my dream come true :)

Rahul

Rahul Parekh
02-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Rahul,

Lovely enviornment photograph. Liked the composition of the v-shaped branches and the rain is an added bonus.

Keep posting..

Hi Mrudul,

Environment makes everything pleasing, isn't it? I do love this composition for the same reason. Rain always makes everyone Happy...Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation :).

Rahul