PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

Jasminder Singh
27-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Hello,

I am from Belgaum, karnataka. Into family business of transportation. Few years back started with a DSLR taking pics of what i like and got fascinated with birds. Got a slightly longer lens for reach ( which is never enough ) and never looked back. Conservation / Protection /Awareness is what i try and achieve through my clicks, the bigger picture being that i just love to be out there and click click and click.... Apart from Birds I love to photograph landscapes, mammals, reptiles basically everything that grabs my attention :) . Not a pro but try my best to get a decent image everytime...

Great to be a part of this community. Hope to meet, share and learn from you pros out there.

Warm Regards,

Mrudul Godbole
27-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Hello Jasminder,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its good to know that you are interested in bird photography. Look forward to see your images and share your views.

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
27-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi Jasminder,

Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is nice to hear about your passion. More than equipment, it is passion that often acts as a decisive factor. You can post your self-image in this thread, so that we can recognise you in the field.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Abhishek Jamalabad
27-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Jasminder,
Welcome to IW. Good to know about your interests... Not many wildlife photographers are interested in the conservation/awareness part. I'm sure you will learn a lot here and be a 'pro' soon :). Look forward to your participation.