28-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Thol treasure......
500D
55-250
f/6.3
rest is history.....

Mrudul Godbole
28-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Nice eye contact. If possible moving a bit to the left would have been good to get some space as the out of focus branch in the background is quite close to the subject. Thanks for sharing.

Abhishek Jamalabad
28-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Agree with Mrudul. Good that you got some eye contact. Why does the shoulder appear fuzzy? Can you let us know your processing workflow?
TFS

Prasad Dingankar
28-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Agree with Mrudul. Good that you got some eye contact. Why does the shoulder appear fuzzy? Can you let us know your processing workflow?
TFS

Yes, even I was trying to move towards left, but the place was so cozy that my movement caused the plum fly away :crying:
as far as work flow is concern...
open the raw image using canon photo proffessional after downloading from camera.
when I try open it in photoshop the message pops up the format not supported.
so I opened it in zoom browser to make some adjustment & save to JPEG
then opened in photoshop for some further adjustment like removing noise mainly.

During this when I selected the object using magic wand the closer selection made the shoulder fuzzy probably....:angry:

Abhishek Jamalabad
28-01-2012, 08:56 PM
I would recommend Adobe LightRoom for processing & exporting RAW images. You can check this thread for a quick LR tutorial. Indiawilds: Land of the Tiger. Conservation, Wildlife Photography, Communities (http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2287)