PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Vani Ananthuni
10-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Hello everyone :)

I'm Vani from Hyderabad, pursuing 2nd year engineering in Electonics and Computers from Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology. I have always liked photography, be it nature or random things. I am just about to get my hands on my first DSLR setup- a canon EOS 600D along with a 18-55 IS.

I keenly look forward to put in some active participation on the forums and learn imaging techniques from the serious photographers on board Indiawilds :)

Regards

Vani

Mrudul Godbole
11-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi Vani,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice to know you are interested in wildlife photography. I am sure IndiaWilds will be able to help you learn a lot about photography and wildlife..:). Keep posting.

Sabyasachi Patra
11-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi Vani,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know about you. You can go through various tutorials in the photography tips section. Also, looking at the images posted by others and the critiques given will help you in learning. Look forward to your participation in the forums.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Atul Sinai
15-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Hey Vani,

Welcome to IndiaWilds! This is great place to learn and share.

Look forward to your participation!

Nikhil Sivadasan
28-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey Vani, This Is Nikhil and wildlife photographer from Nagpur... Good To See that you have joined IndiaWilds...

Vani Ananthuni
01-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Hello!! I need this picture to be removed since it's public to everyone on the web. Could you please remove it and notify me?? I hope you can understand my concern..

Faiz Alam
11-09-2015, 10:57 AM
hello Vani,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!
Nice to read about you...