PDA

View Full Version : Stealth

Bibhav Behera
14-02-2012, 02:36 PM
A skitter frog keeps watch in a waterbody. Shot in Cotigao. The water reflected the colours of the dry vegetation around giving it a nice golden hue.

Canon EOS 7D, 420mm
SS 1/320
f/8
ISO 400

Full Frame Image. Comments and Critiques welcome.

Mrudul Godbole
14-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Nice composition. The colour enhances the image further. I would have liked the frog to be a bit larger in the frame. Nice reflection. Thanks for sharing.

Abhishek Jamalabad
14-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Love this image. Composition suits me. Hadn't noticed the golden hues when we were there. Wondering how a pano crop would look (though I know you hate cropping). Look forward to the side-on shots.

P.S. Minor typo with the name... it's "Skittering" Frog. Euphlyctis cyanophlyctis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphlyctis_cyanophlyctis)

Joshi Bhavya
15-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Wonderful compo.. Bibhav, Lovely Reflection.. Plain Water Enhanced The image..I am OK with your Frame. TFS..

Sabyasachi Patra
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
This image is brighter than the other one. I prefer the brightness of this one over the other. Not sure about the colour. Did you tweak the white balance and saturation? Slightly bigger in the frame will give us better details in the frog. The reflection looks nice. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
03-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Hi Sabyasachi,
This was shot in cloudy WB. Colours are pretty much same as obtained in the RAW file.