PDA

View Full Version : YFGP Pair - TATR

Supreet Sahoo
18-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Just came back from a week long vacation to Benares and Bhopal. Off late these family trips seem to be a little incomplete without some birding, really missed my camera :(

Sharing this image which was made during the TATR trip in Jan.

Canon 7d, 300 f4, 1.4x tc II
F7.1
1/2000
EV 0
ISO 400

Thanks
Supreet

Bhargava Srivari
20-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey Supreet,

Looking at this, I'm reminded of the YFGP mating we had seen in bandipur last year :D Had tried calling you a few days ago, now I know why the call didn't go through.

The colors look good. Nice that you got them both in decent focus and without any twigs distracting their view.

tfs

Mrudul Godbole
20-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Nice to see a pair. Good clean perch. I would have liked a more horizontal framing than a square one. Nice eye contact. Thanks for sharing.

Supreet Sahoo
21-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Hey Supreet,

Looking at this, I'm reminded of the YFGP mating we had seen in bandipur last year :D Had tried calling you a few days ago, now I know why the call didn't go through.

The colors look good. Nice that you got them both in decent focus and without any twigs distracting their view.

tfs

I was actually in Bhopal for a wedding last week, this image was clicked during the Jan trip to TATR. Dont remind me of the mating shots at bandipur last year , i had completely ruined them. This image infact was never intended to be posted, I happened to stumble upon it yesterday while i was browsing through some older files.