Wish you like it.

Nikon D300, 80-400D ED VR F4.5/5.6
1st january 2009
Exposure : 1/1250 sec at f / 8.0
ISO 320

Mrudul Godbole
05-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi Mital,

Nice composition. Sharp image. Would have loved more eye contact from the one facing you on the right. Liked the angle and the clear BG.

Look forward to more.

Sabyasachi Patra
05-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Mital,
Full marks to you for visualising this. The two asses on the left are the show spoilers. If you had just the two on the right and the image showing the illusion of two with one head would have made a real asinine story. :-)

Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more of this species.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mital Patel
05-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Sabyasachi this is called wildlife. u cant get all what you've expected. even i wished those two not to be there but what i did is not too loose the head situation get lost from my frame and wait more for those two to get out of frame.

with i could have understand how to tell them to get out from my frame :)

but well i've monitored this moment for almost 1 minutes and they were not steady so i decided to click and dont wait for other two to get out.

Sabyasachi Patra
05-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Mital,
I agree with you. Wildlife are not models that pose for us. That is why we keep on pushing ourselves. We keep on visualising so that when we find something like that in the field, we know how to isolate and click. In this case, there was no separation so that you can compose differently.

However, I don't agree that you can't get what you want. May be not today, but tomorrow you can get it. If you keep on pursuing, then it is likely that you get it.

It appears my comments were not well understood. I was only visualising something that could lift the image to a notch higher. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more from this trip.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mital Patel
05-05-2009, 05:30 PM
dear sabyasachi your comments are perfect that you can sure get if you keep on targeting what you expecting. but not from one or two trips.

i was wrong on that portion.
I have understood your point very well but this was the only second trip to LRK of the season when i started out doing photography in wildlife and i was behind some raptors not even looking for any wild ass or any mammals.

i am sure to get something good from the next season or from monsoon.

thanks a lot and keep writing such comprehensive comments.