PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am Capt. Rama Rao Jalagam

Capt Ramarao Jalagam
01-03-2012, 04:10 PM
I am a 82 year old (1929) Retired Indian Naval Officer, graduated in Electrical Engineering from College of Engineering Guindy, Chennai,India in 1952. Served in Indian Navy for 22 years and awarded Visista Seva Medal(VSM). Since retirement engaged in Industrial activities for about 20 years. Since 1994 engaged in Social and community activities highlighting the adverse environmental impacts of Development Activities being undertaken without proper appraisal evaluation and assessment particularly in Urban and Coastal Areas.

Sabyasachi Patra
01-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Capt. Rao,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

We are proud to have a Visista Seva Medal decorated person among our midst. I am very happy that people like you are engaged in activities highlighting the adverse impact of thoughtless urbanisation activities.

Look forward to your image as well as views on the various discussions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
07-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Dear Rao Sir,
I am not a senior member of the group to welcome you, But today I am proud to share a group with seniors like you. With all my humble self I would like to learn views from a honoured person like you on conservation.
Welcome......
Kind Regards
Prasad

Sabyasachi Patra
08-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi Prasad,
It is not just the prerogative of the senior members of IndiaWilds to welcome someone. All of us have equal responsibility towards conserving the fast vanishing wilds of this country. Members should not hesitate to welcome and interact with others.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi