PDA

View Full Version : hi!

Rajeev Khanna
02-03-2012, 10:24 AM
hi every body i am a gastrointestinal surgeon in delhi,after a recent angioplasty i have decided to reconnect with nature.
regards
Rajiv khanna

Mrudul Godbole
02-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Hello Rajiv,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its good to know you decided to connect back with nature. Look forward to see your images and share your views.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Hello Rajiv,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

I am happy that you have reconnected with nature after your angioplasty. Nature is a big stress reliever and teaches us how to remain healthy. Are you going birding to some place or visiting national parks?

Look forward to your views and opinions on various discussions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rajeev Khanna
03-03-2012, 05:38 PM
dear sabyashaci patra ,
i am exploring birding sites in delhi sultanpur . hope to go to dadri and some place in haryana soon. I am very keen to visit national parks probably next month to ranthambore

regards
rajiv khanna

Ashok Sorout
22-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Dear Dr. Rajeev, I have been seeing your photographs very often on IW. They appear to be very good and interesting.

I am also staying in NCR region, Some time can plan joint visit to some location near to Delhi for Birding.

I am frequent visitor to OKHLA sanctuary as it is only 15 mnts away from my home in Noida.

Probably we can plan DADRI together if you have not gone there recently.

Glad to meet you on India Wilds, Keep sharing images.

Rajeev Khanna
23-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Dear Ashok
I would love to , I am really very new at this my Number 9810038074 pl call and sms ur number
Regards