PDA

View Full Version : Common Myna

Anand Madabhushi
09-03-2012, 01:40 PM
This pair was there yesterday. Today I got a better shot. Tomorrow I will try a lower ISO of 200.

1/640; f10; ISO 500; Converted Auto W B to Daylight and Neutral P S to Portrait. About 10% Crop.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Good to see two fellows. It would have been great if both of them were looking at the same direction to create symmetry. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Anand Madabhushi
09-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks, Patraji. Is the id of birds right? tomorrow I will get the shot you suggested.
Regards
Anand

Good to see two fellows. It would have been great if both of them were looking at the same direction to create symmetry. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
10-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Happy to see the image of 'JORA SHALIK' in the morning.Good composition.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

P.S.:When you find time,you may observe whether:
(a)They have adopted your compound as their own and defending against intruding birds.
(b)One of these two birds sometimes showing display of plumage and bobbing the head to the other.

Anand Madabhushi
10-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Saktida

This is in Sanjeevaiah Park, Hyderabad.

I sighted them on two days consecutively. They did not return to perch here this morning. Though I guess they were hovering around close by.

Will look for the behavior you have mentioned.

Regards
Anand

Happy to see the image of 'JORA SHALIK' in the morning.Good composition.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

P.S.:When you find time,you may observe whether:
(a)They have adopted your compound as their own and defending against intruding birds.
(b)One of these two birds sometimes showing display of plumage and bobbing the head to the other.