PDA

View Full Version : Tearing through all adversities...

Bibhav Behera
08-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Samsung S1050 PnS
f/6.3
1/350
ISO 80

Mrudul Godbole
09-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi Bibhav,

Nice compostion.The rays and the colours in the sky are beautiful. The birds flying further add to the composition. I liked the trees and the orange colour of the evening, but the building in the middle of it is a bit distracting.

Look forward to more..

Bibhav Behera
09-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi Bibhav,

Nice compostion.The rays and the colours in the sky are beautiful. The birds flying further add to the composition. I liked the trees and the orange colour of the evening, but the building in the middle of it is a bit distracting.

Look forward to more..

Hi Mrudul,
I agree about the building. I tried to avoid manmade structures but this one crept in.

Posting a B/W version. Lemme know what you (Indiawilds Junta I mean) feel.

Mrudul Godbole
09-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi Bibhav,

I liked the coloured photograph better. The colours and the light make it more interesting.

Sabyasachi Patra
10-05-2009, 03:14 PM
The orange at the bottom draws the eyes. In the Black and white version, the contrast has to be higher. The birds flying in the sky add to the visual interest and the one at the top of the frame being light by the rays is nice.

AB Apana
11-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Overall a nice image. I prefer the colour version. I wonder if including a bit more of the land at the bottom will help balance the composition.

Apana