PDA

View Full Version : Bang for the buck - Rollapadu

Supreet Sahoo
20-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Quite literally. A beautiful place, very badly maintained and value for money spent. Thats rollapadu.

This one is from the archives. The light that morning was really harsh and had to shoot at -1/3 to try and maintain the details on both black/white. Is there a slight tilt(?) or is it just me :confused: I could have got closer but considering the fact that i was doing the safari on my own vehicle (figo):( i was really restricted to many parts of the sanctuary.

Specs- 1/3200, 7.1, -1/3 , 400
Canon 7d, 300 f4, 1.4x tc ii

Thanks
Supreet

Suraj Sreedhar
20-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Nice image.Thanks for sharing the place info.I think a slight right side tilt is needed.Its always better to take SUVs for safaries.The same thing happened to us in tadoba,we could not reach the place where the others saw the tiger due to low ground clearance.
Thanks For Sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
20-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Good image.Nice to see the photo of the exclusively Indian,most graceful Antelope in the world.Wished its pair of spiral horns to look sharper.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
21-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Nice pose and eye contact. The habitat looks nice. There seems to be some loss of details, is this a crop? Thanks for sharing.

Bhargava Srivari
22-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Nice looking male. Is this a common sight at the place or the blacbucks are rare? Agree that there is slight loss of detail..also, there seems to be some tilt.

tfs