PDA

View Full Version : Rofous tailed finch lark

Mangru Minz
21-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Canon 40D, 400mm f/5.6

Av mode ,f/6.3, 1/1600 sec, ISO-250, 25% cropped.

Critics are Welcome.

Bhargava Srivari
22-03-2012, 07:53 AM
The composition is fine. The head turn is ncie, and the catchlight in the eye looks good. However, the eye region doesn't appear to be in critical focus.

tfs

Mangru Minz
22-03-2012, 10:06 AM
The composition is fine. The head turn is ncie, and the catchlight in the eye looks good. However, the eye region doesn't appear to be in critical focus.

tfs

Thanks for your comments.

I agree with your comments ,and not only in this image but on every image I have posted , the same resized image looks different in web and in my laptop ,and found there is loss of image quality ,looks like out of focus etc etc and when I look ,posting of others member image ,first thing come in my mind is I'm doing something wrong ,I don't know what ?
The resized image is 998x665 pixel , but here it looks little streched in both side .
Can you help me to resolve this issue?

Mrudul Godbole
22-03-2012, 11:41 AM
I agree with your comments ,and not only in this image but on every image I have posted , the same resized image looks different in web and in my laptop ,and found there is loss of image quality ,looks like out of focus etc etc and when I look ,posting of others member image ,first thing come in my mind is I'm doing something wrong ,I don't know what ?
The resized image is 998x665 pixel , but here it looks little streched in both side .
Can you help me to resolve this issue?

I just checked the image you have uploaded the size is only 125kb. What was the file size you uploaded? The software resizes if the size is more than 300kb. So what you can do is while converting check that the image is not more than 1000 pixels on the longest edge and the file size is less than 300kb (270-280kb is the best option). Please let me know if you still face any problem. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
22-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Agree with Mrudul. I was suspecting that you are having some issues in image uploading. Also you need to convert your images to sRGB colour profile for posting in the web.

Sabyasachi

Bhargava Srivari
23-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Sabyasachi and Mrudul are right. Before saving your image, you must convert it to sRGB color profile for web viewing. Also, resizing of the image must be done at the beginning of the post-processing algorithm, and not at the end (if at all resizing is your last step).

Cheers