Mode:AF-C
Aperture:f/7.1
Shutter Speed:1/1600s
ISO 500
Hand Held
Taken at hesargatta Bangalore.

Mrudul Godbole
11-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Congrats on your new equipment. The take-off pose looks nice. Good eye contact. Nice wing spread and eye contact. Wish the eye was in light. Thanks for sharing.

Sameer Khan
11-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Sorry friends there's a correction in name its not a Black Kite its a Marsh Harrier.

Sabyasachi Patra
13-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Congratulations on buying the camera. Nice landing pose. Wish you were more to the right so that you would have had sunlight on the eye.

How much did the camera cost? I always feel that upgrading the lens is always a better bet than upgrading camera.

Murugan Anantharaman
13-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Nice that you could manage to click at a low angle. And many congratulations on your new equipment. Am a bit confused here... Mrudul says take off and Sabyasachi says landing, not sure which one it is. Maybe you can can confirm Sameer. I also feel it may be the landing pose as the claws looks ready to touch base and the wings look like they are folding. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
13-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I think it is take off pose. For landing the feet would be pointed ahead. Also, for birds with large wingspan, one can see the wings raised back (similar principle as parachute).

Sameer Khan
17-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Nice that you could manage to click at a low angle. And many congratulations on your new equipment. Am a bit confused here... Mrudul says take off and Sabyasachi says landing, not sure which one it is. Maybe you can can confirm Sameer. I also feel it may be the landing pose as the claws looks ready to touch base and the wings look like they are folding. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone for the comments...Actually its a take 0ff shot and i got a low angle as i was sitting in my car coz in hesargatta where i've taken this shot is a big open ground andgoing close for the shot is almost impossible so we decided to my our car a hideout....