PDA

View Full Version : Cross Tail,Bandipur.

Suraj Sreedhar
13-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Gowris male cub close up .
Re posting this after Post processing in CS 5,this is my first pp in cs.
The previous one Cross Tail. - Indiawilds: Land of the Tiger. Conservation, Wildlife Photography, Communities (http://indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9127) was pp in photoscape a free software.
Is this pp ok.............:sad:

Av f 5.6
ISO 200.
Tv 1/320s.
Focal Length 225mm. + crop.

Bhargava Srivari
14-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Wish there was no blur in the image. A very fine looking tiger cub this. How much of a crop is the image?

tfs

Suraj Sreedhar
14-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Sir
The image was cropped about 40%.I had kept the ISO @ 200 & forgot to increase............which led to blurness.:(

Mrudul Godbole
14-04-2012, 02:23 PM
The walking pose is nice. Good eye contact. As it is a crop, I would have liked a bit more space at the front and back. I normally prefer Lightroom for post processing as it is a software developed by Adobe for Photographers unlike Photoshop which is more for designing. Some more sharpness would have enhanced the image further. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
14-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I am sure you will remember this for a long time as this was your first tiger sighting. However, it is also important to remember the lesson. While evaluating an image Sharpness comes first. Without that, an image however good behaviour it may be, is easily discarded. The colour, contrast, mood etc.

If you crop a unsharp image, then the deficiency will only be magnified.

Sabyasachi

Suraj Sreedhar
14-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Mam,
I just wanted to try a close up & wanted to post different from the previous post,so i cropped it.

Sabyasachi Patra
Thanks for your info sir & well said.Ill process accordingly from now.

Thanks for your reply.:)