PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Vishwamitra Hegde
14-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi All,

This is Vishwamitra Hegde, from Bangalore working in an IT company.
I am basically from a small village near a small town Sirsi in Western Ghats.

Though I choose being a Software Engineer by obvious reasons, now, day by day, urge of fulfilling my childhood dreams of working in wild is erupting from within making my will more stronger to dedicate my career in wildlife and ecology.

As a toddlers step towards my aim, I appeared for entrance test at NCBS in December 2011 and have successfully cleared the same. But could not qualify to interview rounds because of lack of relevant experience and reference.

So i seek guidance and knowledge from experts here, to make my dream come true.

Thanks!
Vishwamitra.

Mrudul Godbole
14-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Hello,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its good to know you are following your dream. Do check the different sections and look forward to sharing your views. Keep posting.

Sabyasachi Patra
14-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Hi Vishwamitra,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

I am happy that you know what you want in life. Believe me, not many people have that clarity.

It is also important that you have taken the step in appearing for the NCBS course. One of my ex-colleagues from my previous company had appeared for this course. I had given a recommendation and he was discouraged from joining that course due to age considerations. However, he has taken the plunge and joined a wildlife NGO. Needless to say that there are many ways to reach God.

I am sure your dreams will come true. Wish you all the best.

Sabyasachi