PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Cub

Sucheth Lingachar
26-04-2012, 03:14 PM
From Tadoba,
f/5.6, 1/320s, ISO 200, 300mm

We waited for these cubs for almost 4 hours in one day but that day cubs and the tigress didn't turned up but we heared the Big Roar of the tigress..

next day morning we saw these cubs playing far inside the bush but they didn't come out in same drive when we are about to come out of the park we were waiting in the Phaazer all 4 cubs came out from the bush and started playing in the water it was the lovely and unforgettable moment but as for as Image i could manage this much as there was so much of disturbance.

Mrudul Godbole
26-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Nice sighting. Good you could get the cub drinking water. Agree the foreground is quite crowded. Is this a crop? You could have used a higher ISO and a slight narrower aperture to get more details. Nicely captured in trying conditions. Were there lot of people in the jeep? Was it possible to move? Thanks for sharing.

Sucheth Lingachar
26-04-2012, 11:36 PM
thank you Mrudul for u r valuable comment....
there were only 2 of my friends apart from me in the gypsy... i moved front and back
to get to get face and eye contact and this is the best i could... and there was no time it was getting late our guide was telling to move if we would have got at least another 10 min it would have been good but rules is the rules we have to leave the park at that time.
ya i cropped little bit in left side to remove tree branch.

ya i could have boosted the ISO but at that time..... :(

Sabyasachi Patra
30-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Sucheth,
At times we learn more from the images that we couldn't get well. A part of the face of the tigress is in shadows. So it becomes difficult for the camera to focus well. One needs to keep that in mind while clicking. However, in front of the tiger it is always a different feeling.

Sabyasachi