PDA

View Full Version : Lone ranger in the jungle

Hymakar Valluru
26-04-2012, 09:12 PM
This was clicked on the way to Bheemeshwari fishing camp, Karnataka from Bangalore..stopped for more than an hour clicking images of birds on a wild berries tree and in between realized i was the only human wandering that area during that time. I felt scary only once that thought hit me..but the birds kept me buzy and away from that thought.

at 11.30 AM

EXIF : Canon EOS 60D, SS - 1/320, AV-6.3, Lens: EF300mm f/4L IS USM, did not have a wide angle lens with me at that time..

Mrudul Godbole
27-04-2012, 01:43 PM
The dried look of the jungle looks nice. Nice composition. The line at the bottom looks different, is it added later? Thanks for sharing.

Hymakar Valluru
27-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks Mrudul, line is not added by me... looks like some reflection of the car as i clicked resting my hands on top of the car

Sabyasachi Patra
30-04-2012, 09:55 PM
A narrow aperture would have given a higher depth of field. It seems the road is slanting down and has resulted in the out of focus strip at the bottom. Lowering the contrast will help as the tree at the centre of the image has blacks that have lost details.

The only time when I get worried is when there are human habitations nearby and people can come and rob you or misbehave with you. No need to fear animals.
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi