PDA

View Full Version : A different image - Mobbing

Sabyasachi Patra
06-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Sundarbans.

Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, Canon EF 70-200 f2.8 L IS II USM, at 200mm, ISO 400, 1/80 shutter speed, full frame image, metering manual, handheld.

I wanted to depart from the regular sharp images and use a low shutter speed.

Sabyasachi

Joshi Bhavya
06-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Love The Creativity...I also like to shoot in Low Shutter speed...Really it give nice pattern and Creativity in Image..

Saktipada Panigrahi
07-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Nice record of Nature's drama.As if, a helicopter is chasing a fighter aircraft.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Prasad Dingankar
07-05-2012, 10:53 AM
I wanted to depart from the regular sharp images and use a low shutter speed.

:lol: me as a photograher all the time trying & failing short of getting sharp Images, insted you as an expert want to depart from It....... My goodness even that can be a feeling in the experts mind to be a backbencher like me... even though the thing to learn is the use of high key for such plain paper like BG.....

Thanks for sharing

Roopak Gangadharan
07-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Intresting subjects and choice of Bg for a slow shutter concept sir.... a crow and a king crow.

TFS
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
08-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Prasad,
One needs to strive to show things from a different perspective. Else, we all will be reduced to be "button pushers". These days cameras have become so good that simply pressing the shutter button with the camera in auto mode is giving a reasonably ok image which can then be pushed and pulled in photoshop and used.

However, please note that the low shutter speed images are difficult to get. After many tries you may get something which you like.

This image is virtually straight out of the camera with very slight processing.

Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
09-05-2012, 12:09 PM
100% agreed Sir,
The learning for me from this photo is the use of high key & a plain paper like backGround
Once again thanks for sharing
Prasad