PDA

View Full Version : Leopard at Nagarhole

GSR Reddy
15-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Canon 1000D
lens EF 28-300 mm IS USM
A male and female leapord dragged the deer and hung on the tree and was guarding it. This picture was shot in Nagarahole forest. critics can feast on this picture.

AB Apana
15-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi Reddy,

Were you trying to make a new post? Mods pls help.

Apana

Sabyasachi Patra
15-05-2009, 09:02 PM
It is always a treat to watch a leopard. They are so illusive. Where is the other one? I like the composition. I love their eyes. Is this a big crop? I would have like some more sharpness. You may try sharpening a bit as well. It would have been good if the copyright notice would have been a bit less discreet. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

GSR Reddy
16-05-2009, 11:18 AM
It is always a treat to watch a leopard. They are so illusive. Where is the other one? I like the composition. I love their eyes. Is this a big crop? I would have like some more sharpness. You may try sharpening a bit as well. It would have been good if the copyright notice would have been a bit less discreet. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi
the other Male is in another photo. it was there for just few minutes. I realised that Canon 1000D was not good enough and now i have 50D and have taken some photographs in April. I will post some and will be happy for feedback. also will take note of Copyright. Thanks for your comment and suggestion.

GSR Reddy
16-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi Reddy,

Were you trying to make a new post? Mods pls help.

Apana

yes Apana, please let me know how to handle this.

Mrudul Godbole
16-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Nice composition. Liked the eye contact and the relaxed posture. More sharpness would have enhanced the image further. Looking forward to see the latest leopard shots :).

Kiran Ghadge
18-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Already said. more contrast and sharpness would help. but this is nice image, give nice wilderness feel, leopard is perfectly composed.