23-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Camera Model Canon EOS 60D
Lens EF300mm f/4L IS USM
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/500
Av( Aperture Value ) 7.1
ISO Speed 100

Mrudul Godbole
23-05-2012, 04:45 PM
The pano composition looks nice. Wish the small structure in the background was not present. Its good you got all the birds in the frame. How big crop is this? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
23-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Nice one. Frankly speaking it was news to me that they were there in the month of May. I agree that without the boundary wall and the concrete structures it would look good. However, these days everywhere we have left our ugly marks. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Hymakar Valluru
24-05-2012, 06:46 PM
I have cropped about 15% on the top and around 5% at the bottom... Water level is very low.. there were 3 colonies of around 50 to 60 each.. They are smart and fast... they spotted the boat moving their direction and walked away and it looks like they are walking slowing but their strides are longer because of long legs and in a minute they moved atleast 100 mts away.

Murugan Anantharaman
25-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Flamingoes are pretty much present in many parts of India. In Mumbai the flamingoes in sewri and airoli creek are still there in large numbers. The government has done a good job of keeping people and vehicles at bay hence their habitat is in tact. I didnt know there were flamingoes near chennai too. Thanks for sharing.