PDA

View Full Version : Nilgiri Tahr

Sushant Potdar
26-05-2012, 07:25 PM
This is the uncropped image of the same individual.

camera: sony cybershot 12 MP, 4X zoom

Saktipada Panigrahi
26-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Nice to see the habitat with its one of the owners,the Nilgiri Thar.Wish you had time to focus such rare mammal better.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
27-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Where exactly was this clicked? I see some writing on the wall.

Sushant Potdar
27-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Where exactly was this clicked? I see some writing on the wall.

This was clicked at Anamalai Tiger reserve. Off the road

Mrudul Godbole
28-05-2012, 01:11 PM
The inclusion of the habitat looks good. Its quite difficult to make good environment compositions. I would suggest it would be good if you include the habitat than going for a crop to show a close-up, as there is loss of details. Thanks for sharing.

Sushant Potdar
28-05-2012, 03:01 PM
The inclusion of the habitat looks good. Its quite difficult to make good environment compositions. I would suggest it would be good if you include the habitat than going for a crop to show a close-up, as there is loss of details. Thanks for sharing.

I ll take that into account... :)

Sushant Potdar
28-05-2012, 03:11 PM

I ll take that into account... :)

Murugan Anantharaman
28-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Nice image with the habitat. Something's written in malayalam on the rocks. I've heard that in some areas the tahrs keeping coming back as humans leave leftovers after a picnic or something similar. Thanks for sharing.