PDA

View Full Version : Bramhni Sterling...Surat

Prasad Dingankar
26-05-2012, 11:45 PM
After almost one month of hibernation of my camera, today I tried my luck, and really enjoyed morning hour
It is captured at Hazira, Surat
500D with 400mm 5.6
TV- 1/400
AV- 5.6
ISO- 200
+1 compensation
Uncropped, Only reduced exposure in Lightroom

Saktipada Panigrahi
28-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Nice image.Eye contact is fine.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
28-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Nice perch and eye contact. Nice clean background. The light seems a bit harsh. What time was this photographed? Thanks for sharing.

Prasad Dingankar
28-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Nice perch and eye contact. Nice clean background. The light seems a bit harsh. What time was this photographed? Thanks for sharing.

Yes, it was. at 9.30AM. That too I was in Babool Jungle where it was bit dark. I had kept +ve compensatin setting. when I came out in open, this fellow came & sat in front of me. Its a mix effect of both Harsh light & cam setting.

Roopak Gangadharan
28-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Nice eye contact. colours on the eye and beak look nice.

TFS
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
28-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Don't hibernate your camera and lens. :)

What is that yellow patch at the back?

You need to move around to get the best background. The eye contact has come out well.

Prasad Dingankar
28-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Don't hibernate your camera and lens. :)

What is that yellow patch at the back?

You need to move around to get the best background. The eye contact has come out well.

Those are the dry leaves of Babool, There were dry thorny branchs on the ground all around & very less chance & Time to maneuver.

Thanks for commenting.... after long time :tongue_smilie:

Sabyasachi Patra
28-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks for commenting.... after long time :tongue_smilie:

I was busy a little bit with office work as well as for photography and filming (you will come to know that later). However, I always make efforts to catch up with the previous posts. Ofcourse, there are certain posts which I don't comment. Anyone who is honest will get honest critiques.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
29-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Anyone who is honest will get honest critiques.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

:crying:..........................