PDA

View Full Version : Langur

Rajan Kanagasabai
02-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Seems to be the season of Langur potraits. Here is one more to the collection - pictured at Masinagudi last winter.

40D, 100 - 400, F5.6, 1/750, ISO 400, bean bag mounted from within the car and the engine turned off - as learnt from Sabyasachi :-)

regards
Rajan

Sabyasachi Patra
02-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Nice one. Langurs pose well and one can create images of langur with lot of impact. I like the composition. If the tree in the background would not have been there directly behind the langur then it would have looked even better.

It is important to remove the vibrations. So switching off the car engine is better. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
02-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Nice pose and good eye contact. I liked the expressions and the details. Thanks for sharing.

Murugan Anantharaman
04-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Lovely image of the langur Rajanji. As rightly pointed by you and Sabyasachi turning off the engine is important. I made the cardinal mistake of not switching off my engine while taking langur portraits last week at borivli nat park and the result is an image I will post soon. The reason I will still post it is because its a tender moment which I liked :). Thanks for sharing.