PDA

View Full Version : No wasting food

Mrudul Godbole
15-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Photographed in Bharatpur. I liked the way it was trying to eat the fruit lying on the road covered with mud.

Canon 50D, 100-400mm L IS USM, ISO 400, f6.3, 1/250, hand held, full frame.

Comments and critiques welcome..

Prasad Dingankar
15-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Nice & Simple, but the thought is Important- no wasting of food.
The tip of the food got Cut during composition. It would hav been even better with that part in full. Thanks for sharing

Sabyasachi Patra
15-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Life comes full circle. Fruit comes to the ground and nutrients recycled, energy transferred.
As I always reiterate, one can click images of common subjects and make it meaningful.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
15-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Lovely image of a Jungle Babbler.Fine details.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

P.S.:In the film 'Serengati Shall Not Die',somewhere the narrator comments that :"In Serengati Nothing is Wasted".

Bibhav Behera
16-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Nice details. I like the low angle here.
I was reminded of one of the documentaries I had seen just as Shakti sir pointed out. nothing goes to waste in the Serengeti.

Murugan Anantharaman
18-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Lovely image of the Jungle Babbler Mrudul. The legs and the claws almost look like bones, beautifully documented. My thoughts are a bit different about food wastage. I dont think anywhere in the world food is wasted. Even bacteria and virus are a part of our existence and though they are not easily seen, still consume a lot of 'food' thereby recycling the edibles of nature. Just my thoughts :).Thanks for sharing.