PDA

View Full Version : Tigers of Tadoba#1

Praveen Siddannavar
16-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Visited Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) recently along with Bhargava Srivari, temperatures soaring up to 45 degrees plus, unbearable heat for both humans and the Tigers, yet thoroughly enjoyed and had an amazing trip to this forest. In all 26 Tigers sighted in 6 safari rides, that included 3 different tiger families, all well documented. Images & my experiences of this forest coming up soon, until enjoy this image of Pandarapouni sub adult female.

Camera - Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 500mm lens
Av 4
Tv 1/1250
ISO 800
Focal length 500mm
Full Frame
Support from Gypsy roof
Date and Time : 9th June'12 @ 6:12am

Prasad Dingankar
16-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Beautifully captured.. Thanks for sharing

Bibhav Behera
16-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Lovely! Good to know you had some good sightings. The pose is nice. I like the bug just above the ear :)
I would crop a sliver from the left to remove the hint of the stripe above your watermark.

Look forward to more! Thanks for Sharing :)

Sabyasachi Patra
16-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Nice image. Adding to Bibhav's crop suggestion, slight crop from the bottom just touching the top of the first "d" in your watermark, so that the foreleg is not seen angled down. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Praveen Siddannavar
16-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks Guys for suggestions and comments, I did realize what Bibhav suggested but was lazy to crop it. Suggestions from Sabyasachi too makes more sense. I have made those corrections and posting it again... thanks

Suraj Sreedhar
16-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Nice close up shot,Composition looks nice.
Nothing is out of reach for your lens..............................:thumbup:

Murugan Anantharaman
18-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Nicely captured Praveen. Every single strand of hair is clearly visible, amazing focus. Thanks for sharing.

Bhargava Srivari
18-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Praveen sir,

I'm glad you found the trip worth while :) Look forward to lots of images from our trip to TATR. A series of 16 images or more- one for each individual tiger we had spent time with, will be nice.

Cheers