Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Tiger Photo Autographed by Amitabh Bacchan

Dear All,

It has been brought to my notice that NDTV as a part of its "Save the Tiger" campaign is conducting a photography contest and based on the images uploaded by their surfers, twenty (20) images have been shortlisted and uploaded in their site. Ten of those images will be choosen to be autographed by Amitabh Bacchan.

The final ten seems to be decided primarily on audience voting. While this may not be the best way to select the most deserving winners, the celebrity endorsement especially with a person like Mr Bacchan will help in spreading the awareness.

Photographs of two of our members Anand Madabhushi and Praveen Siddannavar have found a place in that top twenty list by NDTV. It is indeed a happy moment that the skills of our members are appreciated in various fora.

Anand Madabhushi's image has been shot in Bandhavgarh. Praveen Siddannavar's tiger image was shot in Tadoba. I am uploading those two images here in alphabetical order.

You all can visit this link http://tiger.ndtv.com/tigercontest.aspx and vote for the deserving photographs.

Sabyasachi

PS: The enclosed image was sent by Anand Madabhushi from Bandhavgarh. The image in the next will be of Praveen Siddannavar
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information