ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Mirchahani male with kill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Mirchahani male with kill

I was not posting this image earlier, as I wanted the eye to be clearly seen, but could not get it. This is the image of the same Michahani tiger with a fawn kill, taken a few minutes later than the earlier image.

It was tough to get its eyes clear as the wind was rustling the leaves and the tiger was also moving its head. Light was low and constantly changing. The tiger momentarily paused and I clicked.

ISO 800, Canon EF 400mm f2.8 L IS USM, EF 2xII ie. at 800mm, f11, 1/50 sec, full frame, Mirror Lock up.

Look forward to your comments.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Sabyasachi , TFS

I am missing your punch in this image, Sorry to say but you have told me , IW is the forum for People who wants their images to be critisied

Harshads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever condition it was when you shot this.

This is not of a wildlife photographers image.
    Your other images are giving a good expertise of yours on WL and photography.

didnt expected you could post such image.

sorry but i agree and go with harshad's words as this is fully C&C based forum on images of WL i am writing this.
    Regards
    Mital Patel
    www.kevincreation.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Harshad and Mital,
    Thanks a lot for your comments.

Can you please elaborate on the aspects that you didn't like in this image? You may refer to the annoucement regarding critiquing images. Simply praising an image by saying good shot, great shot or by just saying an image is bad, doesn't help any one understand the positives or negatives of an image. Critiquing images on various aspects will help people viewing this image understand and learn. As I have mentioned earlier, wildlife photography is a lifelong learning and I too am a learner. Looking forward to your detailed critiques.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Sabyasachi ,
    Thansk for being sport

few things I have noticed

1) Image colors are muted:
    2)Tiger's eyes are blocked with FG grass, too many distractions in FG
    3)placement in the frame restricts him in a corner like a zoo enclosure
    4)grass is too bright
    5)Image has nothing special in terms of light
    Isn't photography painting with light?
    6)Eyes have no catchlight...veryessential to make an image come alive
    7)The kill that you mention is barely visible
    8)Lot of open space on top and left for my eyes to meander

Your all images covers these points greatly and thats why I said I missing your PUNCH

Nothing personal Sabyasachi, You know I appreciate you & admire you

Harshad
    Last edited by Harshad Barve; 30-05-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dear sabyasachi,

it is not about good or bad image i had posted my openion.
    It was purely on the frame selection wether any photographer with to publish it or not.

Very first point is when you are on a platform where people see you as a leader the expectations goes very high when you post something.

Secondly when i see this image i really got shocked as from 800mm you have clicked this image. no offence image is always image and with big cat it is not necessary to have always a full body visible.

But in this frame the body or its prime eye's are barely visible.

Forground blured dry grass sticks are really disturbing the image.

Image is having so may halo pixels as i know it could be due to compression limit to 200kb per image and this image needs 400kb to make it proper no pixel visible.

Composition is on right bottom which is hiding subject when you see the image first time you have to find

Colours are too blueish and purple fringe visible on all the grass arround which adds purple cast to the image.

You could have also gone further left of yourself and took image from little front from where you could have able to capture nose and face very well.

though you might get little far by going left yourself but then to me it could be worth frame with nose and other part visible rather close.

as you mention kill is also not visible properly or atleast i could not able to make it out where it is.

-------------------------

I've wrote few points here for which i really think image is not up to your mark and you really should not publish at the level you are at.

i am having no experience like you do have but as a regular watcher of images of tiger and WL i think this image is really poor by the aspects i wrote above.

And again i am sorry if i hurt you but honestly i'll be waiting for your reply to correct me on my points if i am wrong by.
    Regards
    Mital Patel
    www.kevincreation.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what you guys are ranting about. I like this image through and through. Mirchaini is my favorite tiger family, that unique crop and the moment captured trumps it all.

I guess, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Good image!
    Last edited by Kiran Khanzode; 31-05-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Sabyasachi,

A very difficult shot taken as best as you could. I dont find any better placement of the subject as the tiger is covered by thick grass on all other sides. You have managed to get one eye clear and the image is sharp even in such low light conditions and shutter speed of only 1/50sec. The high aperture f11 has the whole image in focus and it surely gives a good undertanding of the tiger in its enviornment.

A good example to learn to photograph in tough conditions. TFS.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Harshad,
    Thanks for taking time out for a detailed response. My responses in blue colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Harshad Barve View Post
    Hey Sabyasachi ,
    Thansk for being sport

few things I have noticed

1) Image colors are muted:
    Sabyasachi:Yes. The image was created at 5.56 pm when light was bad. It is natural that one doesn’t expect the colours in the golden light of early morning and late afternoon.

2)Tiger's eyes are blocked with FG grass, too many distractions in FG
    Sabyasachi:I agree. I had mentioned that while posting that there is a grass infront of the eye. I would have loved this image, if the grass would not have swayed infront of the right eye (the one that appears left in the frame).

3)placement in the frame restricts him in a corner like a zoo enclosure
    Sabyasachi: LOL! Of all things Zoo. God! I never shoot captive animals and am for the abolishment of Zoos. No idea how you can feel like that. Ofcourse, I don’t expect too many people to like my composition. Not everybody’s artistic sensibilities match that of mine.

4)grass is too bright
    Sabyasachi: Well! That is upto individual taste.

5)Image has nothing special in terms of light
    Isn't photography painting with light?
    Sabyasachi:I agree this was not photographed in Golden light of the early morning and late afternoons. Are you suggesting that one should only photograph during that time and not during any other time?

6)Eyes have no catchlight...veryessential to make an image come alive
    Sabyasachi:Pl refer to point number 2. If you say eyes are blocked then how can you expect catch light?

7)The kill that you mention is barely visible
    Sabyasachi:There was only a “leg piece” remaining at that time. In half an hours time only that much was left of the Cheetal fawn. You can see the piece near its face.

8)Lot of open space on top and left for my eyes to meander
    Sabyasachi:It was designed that way to convey the sense of the habitat.

Your all images covers these points greatly and thats why I said I missing your PUNCH

Nothing personal Sabyasachi, You know I appreciate you & admire you

Harshad
    Thank you very much. While posting my image I had mentioned that I would have loved to see the eye clearly. I never mentioned it is a “Great” image. I am happy that I am worthy of your admiration. I will strive to produce high quality work, as always.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mital Patel View Post
    dear sabyasachi,

it is not about good or bad image i had posted my openion.
    It was purely on the frame selection wether any photographer with to publish it or not.

Very first point is when you are on a platform where people see you as a leader the expectations goes very high when you post something.

Sabyasachi: Thank you very much for high expectations. I absolutely agree with you that in photosharing sites you are supposed to showcase your best photo. In a critiquing forum, one shares photos to get critiques expecting people to put themselves in his shoes, visualise the scene and share what they think could have been better better to improve the image. However, I agree with you that people expect me to always produce top notch images. That kind of expectation really helps a photographer in improving.

Secondly when i see this image i really got shocked as from 800mm you have clicked this image. no offence image is always image and with big cat it is not necessary to have always a full body visible.
    Sabyasachiidn’t understand this point. You expected me to use a lesser focal length? And how that would have helped?

But in this frame the body or its prime eye's are barely visible.
    Sabyasachi: Yes. I agree with you. The image was designed to only show that much of the body. The right eye (the one on the left of the frame) appears blurred due to a swaying grass. The left eye (which appears on the right of the frame) has two grasses infront of it.

Forground blured dry grass sticks are really disturbing the image.
    Sabyasachi: There are some grasses swaying in the foreground that are out of focus. It was my impression that it doesn’t distract a lot. However, your point is taken.

Image is having so may halo pixels as i know it could be due to compression limit to 200kb per image and this image needs 400kb to make it proper no pixel visible.
    Sabyasachi:Halo pixels?? This image has lot of details. To fit under 200kb, I had to save it at 35% quality levels.

Composition is on right bottom which is hiding subject when you see the image first time you have to find
    Sabyasachi:Composition was intentional. Don't expect everybody to be in sync with my aesthetic sensibilities.

Colours are too blueish and purple fringe visible on all the grass arround which adds purple cast to the image.
    Sabyasachi:Purple fringing? I am surprised by this comment. The Super teles of Canon and Nikon, namely the 300 f2.8, 400f2.8, 500f4, 600f5, 800 f5.6, and Nikon’s 200-400 f4, 300/400 f2.8, 500f4, 600f4 doesn’t exhibit purple fringing. They are exhibited by cheap lenses.
    I have seen purple fringing but on cheaper lenses.

You could have also gone further left of yourself and took image from little front from where you could have able to capture nose and face very well.
    Sabyasachi:That’s a good suggestion. However, it was not possible as there was only one opening in the bushes through which I was clicking.

though you might get little far by going left yourself but then to me it could be worth frame with nose and other part visible rather close.
    Sabyasachi:This image was created towards the end when the cheetal fawn was very nearly consumed with only the hind leg visible.

as you mention kill is also not visible properly or atleast i could not able to make it out where it is.

-------------------------

I've wrote few points here for which i really think image is not up to your mark and you really should not publish at the level you are at.

i am having no experience like you do have but as a regular watcher of images of tiger and WL i think this image is really poor by the aspects i wrote above.

And again i am sorry if i hurt you but honestly i'll be waiting for your reply to correct me on my points if i am wrong by.
    Sabyasachi: Don’t worry. 17 years back when I had first bought my manual focus SLR, I had got lots of negative comments. If I would have felt bad and given up at that time, then I wouldn’t be here. I know that in India people don’t understand the difference between critiquing and criticising. Criticising is when someone says that you have done bad, it’s a sin to post such an image etc. Constructive comments happen when a person takes the time to visualise the scene and shares how a possible different approach, different lens, settings etc could have improved the scene or strengthened the image.

Your initial comment was simply damning. A photographer not sure about himself, would have got a nervous breakdown.

Thanks a lot for taking time out to comment.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dear sabyasachi as you mentioned that critiquing and criticizing is different manner and i have already described my points very well written why i though to post such critiques on the image.

also i mentioned already that i post comment not to damning you or saying bad about your image.

i agree on certain points you declare against my points written as you are the one who took picture and it may be something different in your mind while taking a shot that i might not thoguht of.

Sabyasachi :Your initial comment was simply damning. A photographer not sure about himself, would have got a nervous breakdown.
    Mital : i am not sure about your point as what i understood from this is it might hurt someone if i continue writing such comment. is that what you meant ?

If that is the case then my friend i have not declared my points in brief. and i already said that i am no expert or experience but so far from the knowledge of what i have earn on net by studying the images of WL (not years) i wrote my points for the image perticular not for anyone.

So please don't take this as a personified comment or critique this is the critique i wrote about an image you posted and wrote only what i felt not necessary it to be fully true.

Apologize again if that hurt you.
    Regards
    Mital Patel
    www.kevincreation.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear Mital,
    I am not hurt. I appreciate your frank feedback. I was only commenting on your initial message which appeared much more strong and to some extent negative as you had not pointed out any specific areas. It had appeared to be criticising but not critiquing in nature. I mentioned it later because, I felt there are lot of new photographers here and if such a comment is directed at them then they might feel discouraged. Infact, if you see that particular line, you will find that I have put a smiley icon there that means I had said that in good spirit. May be I should have elaborated there itself.

One of the aspects of critiquing is also to be encouraging and trying to bring the best in each other. After all this is a peer-to-peer learning forum. Let us try to be gentle but assertive and forthright in our views. Anyone who becomes defensive about his or her image will stop learning. And that includes me as well.

Digital has come as a boon to us - Indian photographers. It was earlier tough to compete with photographers from abroad. Today, if we are able to help each other learn and grow faster, then I don't think there is any reason why we can't do better than the foreign photographers who come to India for a few days to shoot and then win awards.

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been watching this fun thread from the sidelines.....

I wholeheartedly agree with Harshad and Mital and the points they put out in the critique, technically and aesthetically.

I also agree with you, SP, that critique should be conveyed in a way that educates and teaches others to improve. The language used in giving remarks to the image was definitely a bit crude...there's room for improvement there.

It is also good to know that you are still open to learning after a humongous 17 years in the field. Kudos to you for that !
    However, you responses in blue to the critiques you received show the defensive posture you maintain to some good suggestions while on the other hand you say "one won't learn anything if he gets defensive with his images". Hilarious ! :-)

What might look like ART to the creator can be trash for others. Happens in my case too and I take the medicine as and when required. A good way to confirm where one's 'ART' stands is to put these images out to the world audience which are frequented by real publishers/editors and columnists/photographers who earn their living making photographs. It's good you put this image on bpn...congrats !

*The reason* I join this thread seriously now is your comment about "India" "Indians" and how they can compete with "foreigners". Bringing India/Indians in this thread gives me hints of your insecurities being an Indian. Can't you talk about being an up and coming photographer rather than being an "Indian photographer" ? Does photography have racial boundaries ???? I am sure there are specific websites that foster patriotism in this day and age where you can convey that "Indian" feeling.

It seems extremely silly to make comments that digital photography has made "Indians" better equipped as photographers to compete with the "phoreners".
    Remember, anyone with an inch of talent could/can/and will still create a picture of a lifetime with a P&S (since the days of photography) as compared to someone with a EOS mk2 and 400 2.8 IS or the Nikon equivalent with no skill/vision/imagination/artistic ability.

To me, it seems that with the "digital age", every Tom has become a photographer, including you and me and that has happened globally not just in India. ;-).

Anyone who joins this hobby/business knows well that it's a costly affair, is it the cost factor/affordability that you are hinting here where Indians are suddenly allowed to be in the photography field ???? Talent requires no digital age to convey itself and compete. Art can be created on rock with a hammer and a chisel without the Indian waiting for Digital SLR/Photoshop to be invented so he can compete with foreigners.

Know what I think? The reason "foreign" photographers go to india for a few days and win awards(never heard of anyone, actually) might be because they know how to use their time and talent wisely/smartly and understand how critical it is to get the work done given a deadline. Maybe it is time to start stepping in their shoes and ask yourself the question why "foreign photographers come to india and win awards" and why not us "Indians" who live there forever , are we gaining anything by trying to learn "faster" or should we start learning "smarter" instead !! Serious food for thought...I say.
    Or maybe it's because "foreign" photographers know how to post process images properly ? Your PP skills, in my very honest opinion, can definitely improve with help and open minded thinking. I too, am learning.

http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1069

If you are serious about learning, I would say, look at the simple edits you made to that Tiger's photo in this thread above and ask yourself " Do I need a new calibrated monitor" OR "It still looks lovely to my eyes, so I don't care" . I showed your edits to a couple of people and they cringed....I wonder why.

it's not the time in the field...it's how you use it.

I can only imagine what I could have done(photographically) had I been living in India today and had this much time at my disposal to go to the fantastic national parks that you all visit like your backyards, I envy you guys for that. Sadly, I too work for a living and have to earn my "foreign bread". :-)

Anyhow, the critique given by my peers above is *spot on* and I agree, let's try and post better pictures in every sense (technically, aesthetically) and improve each other by sharing the knowledge, avoiding emotions that have gone in making that picture. Maybe then, we as "Indians" will win more awards on global platforms in this digital age (where the world has come together) and begin considering ourselves citizens of the world rather than Indians.

As a "publisher" of this relatively new site, I think you should seriously contemplate before posting pictures of sub-par quality for the audience to see. We all expect a high level of work from you, that's all. As it is, tiger photos have saturated the Internet space, it's tough to be different, right?

Good to see you are a sport and have taken your medicine very well here. :-)

Cheers and Peace Out, brother !

PS: Hosting a public website on the www with a global audience and starting a discussion about "Us Indians Vs Dem Phoreners" shows the thinking you possess going into the 21st century. I wonder what you are doing on BPN in a moderator role.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post

Digital has come as a boon to us - Indian photographers. It was earlier tough to compete with photographers from abroad. Today, if we are able to help each other learn and grow faster, then I don't think there is any reason why we can't do better than the foreign photographers who come to India for a few days to shoot and then win awards.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi
    Last edited by Kiran Khanzode; 31-05-2009 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ditto Kiran on all issues

SP u have been so helpfill to me.
    I have loved to see ur image so wished to join here
    I have no words on comment u have made on DESI photographers

I think u are also BIG, VERY BIG DESI

Image was supposed to be C & C and u haven taken it beyond our tolerance limit.
    You can not ignore us. we are here to C & C , does not matter Publisher or any one. You can enjoy all your images at ease but let me tell u everyone would be laughing at what u have posted.

this is in ref to

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

I think u need people who pampers u, I am not among those

Harshad

I ditto Kiran here

PS: Hosting a public website on the www with a global audience and starting a discussion about "Us Indians Vs Dem Phoreners" shows the thinking you possess going into the 21st century. I wonder what you are doing on BPN in a moderator role.

I hope to see some comments on you image on BPN. If I am not wrong u have posted the same
    Last edited by Harshad Barve; 31-05-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My response in blue.
    [quote=Kiran Khanzode;4423]I've been watching this fun thread from the sidelines.....
    Sabyasachi: Thank you for atleast coming clean now, though your hand behind the scenes was pretty evident.

I wholeheartedly agree with Harshad and Mital and the points they put out in the critique, technically and aesthetically.
    Sabyasachi: Thank you. At least we are on agreement at this point.

I also agree with you, SP, that critique should be conveyed in a way that educates and teaches others to improve. The language used in giving remarks to the image was definitely a bit crude...there's room for improvement there.

It is also good to know that you are still open to learning after a humongous 17 years in the field. Kudos to you for that !
    However, you responses in blue to the critiques you received show the defensive posture you maintain to some good suggestions while on the other hand you say "one won't learn anything if he gets defensive with his images". Hilarious ! :-)
    Sabyasachi: Thank You. I have not picked up a camera recently and started giving discourses. I consider myself to be a lifelong earner unlike other self-professed experts. It is upto you to make interpretations that suit you.

What might look like ART to the creator can be trash for others. Happens in my case too and I take the medicine as and when required. A good way to confirm where one's 'ART' stands is to put these images out to the world audience which are frequented by real publishers/editors and columnists/photographers who earn their living making photographs. It's good you put this image on bpn...congrats !
    Sabyasachi: Thank You. I have not picked up a camera recently and started giving discourses. I consider myself to be a lifelong earner unlike other self-professed experts.

*The reason* I join this thread seriously now is your comment about "India" "Indians" and how they can compete with "foreigners". Bringing India/Indians in this thread gives me hints of your insecurities being an Indian. Can't you talk about being an up and coming photographer rather than being an "Indian photographer" ? Does photography have racial boundaries ???? I am sure there are specific websites that foster patriotism in this day and age where you can convey that "Indian" feeling.
    Sabyasachi: I was not referring to myself in the “we” when I was talking about Indian photographers. I use the word we all the time as that is my leadership style. Perhaps that may be beyond your scope of understanding. I had talked about lot of people for eg. Mital, who have birds, animals in their backyards and who can improve much more. Did it pinch you that you come from US to India for a few days to photograph? Sorry to say, you were never even in my mind when I was writing those words. I was encouraging people here. To call this racist is beyond my imagination. And why will I be insecure? I have my priorities clear before me. It is insecure people like you who move from one forum to other to take pot shots at people. Some people feel attacking others elevates themselves. That shows their insecurity.

It seems extremely silly to make comments that digital photography has made "Indians" better equipped as photographers to compete with the "phoreners".
    Sabyasachi: Perhaps I could have elaborated it. Due to digital and internet people can showcase their images better to the outside world. So people who are based here can compete better with people from abroad who come here for a few days to photograph. It is more democratic now. Anyone who has good images can showcase it to the world.

Remember, anyone with an inch of talent could/can/and will still create a picture of a lifetime with a P&S (since the days of photography) as compared to someone with a EOS mk2 and 400 2.8 IS or the Nikon equivalent with no skill/vision/imagination/artistic ability.
    Sabyasachi: I absolutely agree with you that the IQ of the person matters a lot as well as his or her artistic sensibilities. It appears your artistic sensibilities are not in sync with mine.

To me, it seems that with the "digital age", every Tom has become a photographer, including you and me and that has happened globally not just in India. ;-).
    Sabyasachi: You may have become a photographer in the digital age. I have been around for a while. However, I agree with you that there are lot of people who have bought a 100-400 lens or a 300mm f2.8 lens and are masquerading as photographers. I don’t mind. Infact, I am happy that more people are photographing. Atleast, that leads to documentation of our wild places.

Anyone who joins this hobby/business knows well that it's a costly affair, is it the cost factor/affordability that you are hinting here where Indians are suddenly allowed to be in the photography field ???? Talent requires no digital age to convey itself and compete. Art can be created on rock with a hammer and a chisel without the Indian waiting for Digital SLR/Photoshop to be invented so he can compete with foreigners.
    Sabyasachi: I haven’t talked about affordability. I was talking about internet as a medium to showcase talent so a person from some corner of India can showcase.

Know what I think? The reason "foreign" photographers go to india for a few days and win awards(never heard of anyone, actually) might be because they know how to use their time and talent wisely/smartly and understand how critical it is to get the work done given a deadline. Maybe it is time to start stepping in their shoes and ask yourself the question why "foreign photographers come to india and win awards" and why not us "Indians" who live there forever , are we gaining anything by trying to learn "faster" or should we start learning "smarter" instead !! Serious food for thought...I say.
    Sabyasachi: Yes. That is food for thought for people. That is why I had raised it. Too bad that you feel it is racist.

Or maybe it's because "foreign" photographers know how to post process images properly ? Your PP skills, in my very honest opinion, can definitely improve with help and open minded thinking. I too, am learning.
    http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1069

Sabyasachi: Thank you for your suggestion.

If you are serious about learning, I would say, look at the simple edits you made to that Tiger's photo in this thread above and ask yourself " Do I need a new calibrated monitor" OR "It still looks lovely to my eyes, so I don't care" . I showed your edits to a couple of people and they cringed....I wonder why.

Sabyasachi: It seems your insecurity took the better of you.

it's not the time in the field...it's how you use it.
    Sabyasachi: Time in the field helps in capturing rare behaviour not just tiger looking left or tiger looking right or top or bottom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran Khanzode View Post
    I can only imagine what I could have done(photographically) had I been living in India today and had this much time at my disposal to go to the fantastic national parks that you all visit like your backyards, I envy you guys for that. Sadly, I too work for a living and have to earn my "foreign bread". :-)
    Sabyasachi: If you feel so strongly about it, then you can come to India to earn your bread. Many good people have come back to India as opportunities are not lacking for good people. If you are passionate, then you can find a way out. Or if you have the abilities then start something of your own. One should not have regrets in life.

Anyhow, the critique given by my peers above is *spot on* and I agree, let's try and post better pictures in every sense (technically, aesthetically) and improve each other by sharing the knowledge, avoiding emotions that have gone in making that picture. Maybe then, we as "Indians" will win more awards on global platforms in this digital age (where the world has come together) and begin considering ourselves citizens of the world rather than Indians.
    Sabyasachi: Thank you for showing solidarity with your “peers”. Don’t know why you are so confused. Decide whether you are a global citizen or an Indian. In one breath you accuse me of being a racist, and in the same breath you talk about Indians winning more awards.

As a "publisher" of this relatively new site, I think you should seriously contemplate before posting pictures of sub-par quality for the audience to see. We all expect a high level of work from you, that's all. As it is, tiger photos have saturated the Internet space, it's tough to be different, right?
    Sabyasachi: Thank you for your suggestion. I have heard that statement from people that tiger photos have saturated the internet space. That comes from people who lack vision. You may not photograph tigers anymore for that reason. Not me. I photograph tigers as I am passionate about them.

Good to see you are a sport and have taken your medicine very well here. :-)
    Sabyasachi: Lot of people have been jealous with me and have tried to give me medicine. That is how life is mate. One has to act like Sun. The way Sun picks up water even from a drain to the purest of waters from the streams where they originate, similarly a man should also learn - if there is anything to learn – from even the most intellectually and artistically challenged persons or for that matter from anyone. I show humility as I consider myself to be a lifelong learner. Unfortunately, people like you misunderstand it to be a sign of weakness, insecurity etc and start giving generous doses of medicine.

Cheers and Peace Out, brother !

Sabyasachi: Again mentioning my role as a moderator in a global forum and questioning it brings to the fore your insecurity. D

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harshad Barve View Post
    I ditto Kiran on all issues

SP u have been so helpfill to me.
    Sabyasachi: I am always helpful to people who talk about trust and other values and also to everyone in general.
    I have loved to see ur image so wished to join here
    I have no words on comment u have made on DESI photographers

I think u are also BIG, VERY BIG DESI
    Sabyasachi: I don't comment on whether I am big or small. Everybody is small infront of God.

Image was supposed to be C & C and u haven taken it beyond our tolerance limit.
    You can not ignore us. we are here to C & C , does not matter Publisher or any one. You can enjoy all your images at ease but let me tell u everyone would be laughing at what u have posted.

Sabyasachi: Images are posted for Critiques. Personal attacks are not allowed. Please refer to the guidelines. People have joined voluntarily as they have found the critiques helpful.

this is in ref to

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

I think u need people who pampers u, I am not among those

Harshad

I ditto Kiran here

I hope to see some comments on you image on BPN. If I am not wrong u have posted the same
    Sabyasachi: I have responded to that in Kiran's post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear All,
    This forum is meant for critiquing. Not criticising or attacking someone personally. Please refer to the guidelines and refrain from personal attacks. Personal attacks has no place in a learning forum like IndiaWilds. If anyone indulges in personal attacks then that will invite disciplinary action. I am closing this thread.
    Thanks.
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information