Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Vaasa Festival 2012 Finland - Nominated for Special awards

Dear All,
    It gives me immense pleasure to share with you that "A Call in the Rainforest" has been nominated for the Special Awards in the FOREST AND PARKS AWARD by METSÄHALLITUS in the Wildlife Vaasa Festival 2012 Finland.

The Festival is 21-25 Nov 2012.

I am reproducing the email from the festival organisers for your reference. You will find the link which gives the list of all finalists including us. Hunt for the number 61 under (3. FOREST AND PARKS AWARD by METSÄHALLITUS) category. It is the first one.
    Earlier "A Call in the Rainforest" was screened in Haida Gwaii Film Festival Canada apart from festivals in India as well as 2nd Prize from Maharashtra Govt in June 2012. The link to the trailer of the "A Call in the Rainforest" is here: http://www.indiawilds.com/diary/maha...he-rainforest/

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

------
    Dear Participants of Wildlife Vaasa Festival 2012,

Greetings from Vaasa! Finally, after a successful press conference yesterday, we have now published the results of our festival selection, which include the finalists in every award category of both the international and the educational competition, together with our special award nominations.

All lists all included into the zip file attached to this message but you can check them also on our website news link: http://wildlife.vaasa.fi/index.php/en/news

Please note that all films included in those lists will be screened during our festival. Therefore, in order to achieve best possible screening quality we recommend that you send us a DVD-PAL screening copy or a blue-ray version of your film if you got one. In other case your film will be screened using the preview DVD you've already sent us.

So, what's next? You will soon get our festival (day by day program) and the information package how to reach us here during our festival incl. hotel offers and of course we can discuss how we can help you in order to obtain some funding for your trip here through your embassies or other funding institutes in your country. Meanwhile, we will build up the big program of our screenings and our printed publications.

Congratulations and we'll keep in touch

On behalf of our festival team,

Ilias Missyris
    Wildlife Vaasa Festival
    International Nature Film Festival
    project manager, mediaproducer
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mrudul Godbole; 20-09-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information