ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Pigeon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pigeon

Kodak Z 740 1/250 sec, F3.6, ISO 140, Focal Length-52.6mm, 35mm equi-317mm, Full Frame orig
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am sure you would have noticed the difference between this image and your other images. The quality difference can be easily noticed as this is not cropped like the others.

When you understand the limitations of your camera and use it within its capabilities, then the image will be good. So if you have a smaller zoom, it is better to try to go near the subject or wait for the subject to come near you.

You have used flash in this image. You can easily see the shadow that falls on the wall. Also you can see that the left bottom portion of the frame is very bright due to the flash. Try one without flash during the daytime when the light is good. You will notice the difference and will feel that without the shadows it will appear better.

Regarding the composition of this image, I would have liked some more space at the top.
    The left leg is also cut off. Please try to keep these things in mind in future, as that would strengthen your image.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pigeon is very near n dear one with human beings , but i think wen its come to post wild life than m sure that one wuld like to seethose birds n animals which we cant see very near or rare to see, this is my personal opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pigeon

Thank you Amish.

Thread Information