contact IndiaWilds
Home
About
Diary
Forums
Gallery
ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Telia cub clicked by my son ( Akshay -Class VII)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Telia cub clicked by my son ( Akshay -Class VII)

After our exclusive appointment with Pandherpauni tigress this April for 45 mins we came to Pajar area and we bumped into two Telia cubs.. this cub was sitting pretty close to us and i was on 300 /f4 +1.4 on my 60D and my son was on 1100D + 55-250 mm he got few close clicks before they got up and moved away.

EXIF:

Canon 1100D
    55-250 IS
    1/200
    F/5.6
    ISO - 400
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely capture Akshay. Nice pose and good eye contact. The composition looks fine. Its good you got the paws and also the tail in full. The details are good. Look forward to see more of your photographs . Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Very nice photograph Akshay, our little friend. This little cub will grow up and will rule over a part of the forest in years to come.

Like your father, our first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru took his daughter Indira to famous Kaziranga National Park.

"......it is much more exciting and difficult to "shoot" with a camera than with a gun and wish that more and more adventurous young man will give up the gun in favour of the camera."--- wrote Jawaharlal Nehru.

When Indira became Prime Minister, she established 'Tiger Reserves', and this project is continuing and new reserves are being created.

Great learning from a father by the daughter.
    God bless you.
    SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dada has posted a moving quote from Jawaharlal Nehru's book. Frankly speaking I am amazed at the thoughts written in those letters. Good that you have initiated your kids into watching wildlife. Also tell him to watch as watching wildlife gives the knowledge which makes the person a better photographer. Techniques can always be learnt.

Ask him to also click images with more of habitat. That will force him to think. Good beginning for him.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information