Thread: Tigers don't like bottles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tigers don't like bottles

I found this sight very close to the Moharli MTDC guest house situated near Tadoba Andhari Tiger reserve. The park has definitely improved taking into account certain areas like vehicular discipline but cleanliness around it needs to be addressed, especially to those who visit the park regularly.
    On speaking to a few locals around the place, I learned that this bottled area is a part of the route a tiger takes very frequently in the night. Not only tiger, sloth bears and leopards too have been seen taking a stroll in that region.

I also learned that some local drivers get drunk at night and then dispose the same bottles on the green floor. I didn't have to work too much to know how genuine that point was as I sighted a lot of them imitating bird calls and spitting tobacco in the forest, something enough to tell me about the extent of their concern for the surrounding.

Local guesthouses around the park also need to be taught about waste management and disposal techniques if bottles have come from there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information