Dear All,

Bring to your kind notice that Sariska tiger reserve in Alwar district is now coming up fast on international map for tigers.
Since it is very near to my native place and hence my visits are very frequent , though currently it has only nine tigers under its belt but soon some more are expected to be trans located.

I had visited Sariska in May-13 , though I could not sighted tiger in this visit however it looks like Sariska is now reviving its good old reputation. Its being one of the biggest tigers reserve , as big as three time from Ranthambore and Bandhavgarh has plenty of space to offer to big cats of India.
Easily approachable within three to four hours from Jaipur and Delhi , this place has a great future and lot to offer in future to wild-life enthusiast , naturalist of India.
A place to look for in near future and a great destination surrounded by Aravali hills with an excellent habitat for Tigers.

With lots of male dominant tigers in Ranthambore and in Bandhavgarh fighting and injuring each other in territorial fight , it will be good If some of them can be transferred to Sariska.