ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: USTAD , T24 -Ranthambore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default USTAD , T24 -Ranthambore

Can't stop myself to post this guys photo. I feel that I have some connection with this guy , saw him almost daily during my last trip to Ranthambore in May-13 and every time he was just 15mtrs away from our jeep. He was very comfortable and provided us adequate time and pose to shoot him with camera.
    I get the same adrenaline rush in my blood stream ; every time I see him , known for his ferocious and bad temperament and having bad reputation for killing four human being.
    But the king was very kind to us while I was in Ranthambore in May-13.

Camera Model Canon EOS 7D, Shooting Mode Program AE, Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/400
    Av( Aperture Value ) 8.0, Metering Mode Evaluative Metering, Exposure Compensation 0, ISO Speed 2500, Auto ISO Speed ON, Lens 150-500mm, Focal Length 313.0mm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superb, eye contact is lovely and his mane has comeout beautifully. During our stay at Castle Jhoomar Baori from 16-19 Oct, on 17th Oct early morning, apparently he was seen next to the approach road to Jhoomar Boari by some, I was not that lucky. Thanks for sharing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure this was a close encounter. This guy looks like he is deep in thought. Looks like a young male and very fit. Lucky you! I was thinking the background was too bright maybe, but there is nothing you can do to move the subject to create a better background. Good shot, throughly enjoyed watching him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice close-up. Good details. The mane looks great. Its good that the twigs in the foreground are not blocking the eyes. Agree the lighting was difficult as background looks a bit bright, but the tiger is well exposed. The composition looks fine. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tough situation to photograph this tiger. I wonder if there was a possibility of moving to the left or right. At the moment the tiger appears to be in shade and against the light. So naturally the background appears bright and will burn out when the tiger is correctly exposed. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information