ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Red creasted poachard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Red creasted poachard

This photo i clicked at purbasthali, in burdwan,westbengal,it is 120 kms away from kolkata, also known as chupir char, purbasthali lies on a large oxbow lake created by ganges just few kms away, in here you can get lot of birds of species
    like (northern pintail) (lesser whistiling duck)(northern shoveler)( garganey) (cotton pigmy goose)(eurasion wigeon)
    (red creasted poachard)(ferruginuos poachard)(garganey)(black rumpedflameback)(blue throated barbett)(coppersmith barbett)(stork billed kingfisher)(white breasted kingfisher)(pied kingfisher)(rudy breasted crake)(common redshank)(common green shank)(common coot)(black kite)(osprey)(western marsh harrier) and so on
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nice timing. like the pose. although blurred the towers in the bg are an eye sore.

TFS
    Roopak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Nice wingspread. Fine details of wings. With little imagination I find as if the bird is hanging in the air. Nice take off pose captured. Pleased to see your first posting.

Pubrasthali has developed into an important place for bird watchers and nature lovers for about a decade or so. Not far off from here near Nabadwip (approx. 200 km upstream from sand head) about one hundred Gharials live peacefully in the Ganga. Nowhere in India Gharials could be found so close to the sea.
    Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks panigrahi sir for details.

Thanks&regards

sandip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice take off pose. Good eye contact. Some more space on the left, in the direction it is moving would be good. Please do post the camera, equipment and EXIF details to help in commenting. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good capture.A little more space in the direction of the birds flight would have added to the image.Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information