ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Jungle myna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jungle myna

I clicked this at back of my house actually the freezing made me attractive, so i need your comments.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice action captured. The mid air pose looks nice. Please share the equipment and the EXIF details, as that would help in giving more constructive comments. Is this full frame or cropped? Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks mrudul for your comments,the details of the photo is (1) programme name-photoscape, (2) dimension 2200x1562,(3)

height 1562 pixels,(4) horizontal resolution-96dpi,(5)vertical resolution96dpi (6) bit depth-24 (7) resolution unit 2 (8)exposure programme- normal (9)white balance auto (10) exif version-0230 (11) colour representation 2 (12) camera make canon (13)camera model- canon eos600d (14)f.stop f/7.1 (15)exposure 1/400sec (16) iso speed 640 (17) focal length 250mm .

Thanks&regards

sandip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Expressions varying from bird to bird captured so nicely. Nice document. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

P.S.: Shri Raghu Rai, one of the finest photographers of India came to Kolkata recently to guide the new generation of photographers. He said unless expression and emotion are captured, a photograph is not a photograph according to him. His photograph of a baby monkey brought him his first International Award because of the emotion he captured with rare craft and imagination.
    Of course there are other ingredients no less important.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree. Expression very nicely captured. You can check the tips section for post processing with Lightroom. There appears to be some noise reduction and details are missing. So I feel this is a large crop. Perhaps the 55-250 lens forced to go for large crop, else the details might have been better. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information