User Tag List

Thread: Hello from Atlanta...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello from Atlanta...

Hello fellow members

I am a software professional and an avid photographer. Have done few commercial photography in the past but for now, concentrating only on nature and wild life. I always bring my rig when I come to India and enjoy the mother natures love to India.

Will be posting images from around the U.S as well since I spend most of my time here in the States... Hope that is OK

Glad I found this forum to share and discuss the wild life in India...

BTW, I am a Nikon shooter - D300s with few pro lenses..

Regards

Shekar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Shekar,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its nice to know more about you. This forum is meant only for posting images from the Indian sub-continent, I am afraid you wont be able to post images clicked in US here :-(. Look forward to see your photographs and share your views in the different forums.

Keep posting.

Regards,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Shekar,
    Welcome to IndiaWilds!

We have restricted the images to the Indian Sub-continent. One aspect of IndiaWilds is about peer-to-peer learning through critiques of images. However, we also learn about natural history and everything is with the ultimate focus on conservation. We don't want to get defocussed by allowing images from around the world.

If there is any news of some new species discovery etc, then we post that in the general discussions section with photos. Else, we refrain from posting images from other countries. Look forward to your participation in the forums.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi
    PS: The majority of shooters here were with white (Canon) lenses. Your arrival will strengthen the dark army (Nikon lenses) here.

Thread Information