ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Your highness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your highness

His distance and mine was very alarming, my guide directed him his movement, my eyes were in the camera, my feeling was i had to control the lens frequently to take nice shot,when he went away my guide told me the distance between lion and our jeep was 2.5feet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was close. Nice sighting of a young male. Good eye contact. Was it possible to move a bit more to the left to avoid the out of focus tree on the right? Please share the equipment and the EXIF details, to help in commenting. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took out my half of my body body from the jeep, i was the only one to close to the spot, there are series of pic which i will put one by one, my guide was spotted the tiger first, two days there where no sighting of lion on gate no 4 and 7, we took our jeep quickly to that spot, on this pic there no space for me to avoid the tree, today also iam posting another photo where heatwave was going on temp was 44 degree plus, this are the photos after long wait, exif details are f5.6, 1/1000sec,iso1600

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Nice sighting of the young male. Good close up Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

P.S.: I think you wished to write-" my guide spotted the 'Leopard' first, as Gir has no Tiger".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am extremely sorry, that i had written tiger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear Sandip,
    Nice to see this young fellow. It is good that you could get an opening and click the image. Which camera, lens were you using? The reason for asking is that except for macro lenses you won't get the minimum focusing distance less than two and half feet.

Is this a cropped image? A bit more space at the bottom would have strengthened the image as the separation between the foreleg and the bottom of the frame is very less. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information