ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: IndiaWilds goes mobile: Launches Android app

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

arrow2 IndiaWilds goes mobile: Launches Android app

In India most of the internet penetration is happening through mobile phones. And the existing users who have access to desktops and laptops are becoming much more mobile then they used to be a few years ago. So to raise awareness and reach out to more people we need to adapt ourselves and make IndiaWilds easily accessed through a mobile phone using android OS.

Today, I am pleased to announce that we have created a mobile phone app so that people can access IndiaWilds anytime, anywhere without being tied to a computer. No need to type. One can access at the click of a button.
    We have developed this app through Business Compass LLC a company based in Randolph, New Jersey, United States so that we create a good app.

Awareness is the first step before a person can become a champion of wildlife. I hope this will help us in reaching out to more people to raise awareness and make a real impact on the conservation landscape. If you have an android device then please download the app from this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llc.indiawilds

Also please don’t forget to share this among your friends and in social media so that the message can be spread far and wide and more and more people can now watch our documentaries, images, read and learn from the articles and join the discussions to raise their voice.

Let me know your views.
    Last edited by Mrudul Godbole; 14-07-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many Congratulations to Indiawilds and Sabyasachi. Its important to move with technology to make sure our sentiments are heard and Indiawilds has done well in this regard. I have downloaded the app, looks neat. Only comment I have on the app is that the home page is a bit heavy, takes a bit of time to load and one needs to scroll a bit sideways too to cover all options. Nevertheless, a milestone achieved and that's reason to celebrate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks Murugan!
    I am happy to hear your feedback after downloading it. The homepage has many videos and images along with links to the current articles etc so I understand that it might be taking time to load. Have to look at how to reduce the loading time.

This is the first step. Hopefully we will succeed in spreading the word so that the common man and woman starts liking wildlife and nature.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information