User Tag List

Thread: Photography magazine???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Photography magazine???

Hello all,

I am looking out for some photography magazines(in Inida). Can u suggest me which one is really good and value subscribing?
    Right now I am aware of Asian Photography, Better photography and Smart photography. Apart from them is there any magazine which would help me out in keeping myself updated on new photography tools, different photography techniques or experiments, some general photography trends, etc

Regards,
    Prajwal Ullal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Most of the stuff that I used to see in the photography magazines are rehashed stuff from the old issues with a few new ones. There was one by Times group as well. Initially when it launched, I think in 1997 or so, Better photography was good. Then the changes in management and other magazines jumping into the photography bandwagaon, things are not the same. All these magazines had mostly one or two good editorial staff. When these people moved to camera companies, the magazines obviously nosedived in quality. Rather than subscribing, if you get the back issues in some second hand stores, then you may benefit.

PS: I was under the impression that we have covered most of the tips needed for photographers here in IndiaWilds. Good to know that it needs to be increased.

Thread Information