ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Matte-ish Gloss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Matte-ish Gloss

While roaming around Lokhandwala lake we came across this Glossy Ibis all alone in one corner of the lake. At first it spotted me and flew off but when we returned back after almost half an hour it was back in the same spot busy picking up some stuffs, this time we were a bit more cautious and kept ourselves low and conscious enough not to scare it off. Surprisingly the bird was not much concerned with our presence and kept on feeding itself and occasionally kept in check if it was at safe distance from us. The lighting wasnt good for capturing all the details of the bird and it was also too far off from our location. But the frame seemed interesting with the bird surrounded by loads and loads of green growth.

EXIF:
    Canon 550D
    Canon 55-250 IS
    F/7.1
    Shutterseed 1/500
    ISO 200
    Handheld
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Difficult lighting conditions to photograph. As the light is harsh the surroundings looks slightly over exposed and has lost details. A silhouette of the bird in early morning or late evening light would have looked nice. Maybe you would get it next time . Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information