Thread: ISSN Number for IndiaWilds Newsletter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

arrow2 ISSN Number for IndiaWilds Newsletter

The IndiaWilds Newsletter has completed six years of uninterrupted publication (http://www.indiawilds.com/diary/category/newsletter/ ). The Newsletter has evolved into a much searched and appreciated publication. So several researchers were asking me to get an ISSN number. Today, I am pleased to announce that the IndiaWilds Newsletter now has got ISSN number.

ISSN stands for International Standard Serial Number and it identifies all continuing resources both print or electronic. The ISSN number helps in electronic archiving and acts as a bibliographical tool so that students, researchers, writers of summaries and librarians can use it to give the precise references of a serial publication.

All IndiaWilds Newsletters are found online at http://www.indiawilds.com/diary/category/newsletter/ . At the moment the IndiaWilds Newsletter is distributed online as well as limited numbers in print. A few members also download the PDF version and print at their cost and distribute in their network. Henceforth the IndiaWilds Newsletter will contain the number ISSN 2394 - 6946

This is another step towards making meaningful contribution towards conservation through awareness generation and affirmative action. I am sure together we can make a difference.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

PS: Books are given ISBN number.
    Last edited by Mrudul Godbole; 19-01-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information