User Tag List

Thread: Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi

Hi,

I am great-full to my father and grandfather for showing me the wild side of our uncivilized world .

I was born in Bengal

Bought up in Gujarat

My Life traveled from the East to West , in the last 35 years of my life, i learnt it very early in life there is nothing more beautiful in life than watching the sun come up over the green canopy of trees with birds flying in the distant sky water flowing from the mountains, some animals can been seen about.

This is EDEN we saw and painted as children

I wish i can help in preserving it for our children and the generations to come.

i distinctly remember my father took my on my first trip to the forest when i was 4.

Travel with the entire house , from food to bedding every thing used to go .

only thing called 4*4 was a rusty old Mahindra Jeep.

Encountered my first heard of elephant coming out of the tree line and walking past the rest house to the river .

Remember walking to the river from the forest rest house to the river and seeing my first tiger across the river .

the journey started from their, travel to various reserves in the country .

in 2010 saw the majestic plains of masi mara .

I decided then and there that i will also show this large beautiful live television to my child as well just like my father showed me the EDEN .

I did that in 2012 when my son was born he was just 6 month old when he saw the endless green tree canopy than just a white ceiling with a fan .

He touched an elephant when he was just 1.5 years old

Saw a tiger when he was just 2.5 years old .

My Display pic is of me and my son , when he took his first bath in a river flowing through the forest . he wept on asking me where is the tap for hot water, i wish i he could understand the warmth of the water flowing through the mother nature lap . He will eventually .

i am just a wildlife fanatic who runs after every moment spent in the lap of nature .

if i have my camera with me and can treasure the moment nothing like it.

I am thank full to god for letting me live my life the wild side .

I humbly request every one reading this post too tell every one to respect and preserve the nature for our future generations and there is more to the jungle than just the tiger and elephants .

Love and respect

Kunal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Kunal,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

I agree that the joy nature gives is unlimited. Its good to know that your father established your bond with nature and you are doing the same with your son. More people like you are needed to conserve this wilderness.

Keep posting.

Cheers,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kunal,
    Welcome to IndiaWilds!

You are one of the lucky one's to get initiated into wildlife by your father. I am sure you will find in enjoyable to interact with other like minded people here in IndiaWilds forums. You can also post your selfie here, so that we can "id" you in the field.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Mrudul

I would like to apologise for not replying earlier and thanking you for your post and appreciation.
    There are lot of people who I meet on and off in the field who appreciate the wilderness , but are so highly misguided firstly by the hoard of incomplete and contradictory information available online, & there after the onsite (tour organizer , drivers & guides ) who are there are even better they cookup new park rules , park gate opening & closing times , the list is endless.

The point is this leads to a lot of confusion and unsatisfactory in the person who would have travelled a great distance to spend some time in the lap of nature, but their mind is totally converted to look for the alpha predators only.

The famous one line that will be asked by every tourist siting in the vehicle one after the other that will be crossing you is

" KUCH DEKHA " = did you see some thing
    = my reply is you mean the tiger or does that include the other beautiful birds, trees & mammals that are around .

For Eg : one of my brother has been to corbeet more than ten times till now, but his definition of corbeet national park is staying in a good resort , having good food and nice drinks and a two hour drive in the gypsy on the dirt track.

on his first trip to corbeet with me , I showed him the outline of the same forest that he calls dirt track from a different prospective.
    He never knew what does a Great Indian Horn Bill looks like forget about the amazing sound the bird makes in flight.
    And his first wild tiger , he dint believe that the tiger walking towards him is a wild tigress and is alive. I have attached his pic for you to judge the expressions on his face not the tigress please xo .

Love & Respect

KUNAL BHASKAR
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Sabyasachi,

To you as well I would like to apologise first for not replying earlier and thanking you for your post and appreciation,

Yes I am thank full to my father for the initiations to the eden and my many thanks now to my wife to let me explore the wild side & to enjoy it for our sake at least .

I so wish to meet and interact with like minded people as well and I thank you for giving us a open platform to discuss and interact on common subject's.

I would appreciate if you can start a specific headings with subheadings on different reserves so that people can share and guide other's on their experience and information .

I forgot to add the picture of my son and myself as mentioned in my first post . hence posting it here sorry for that .

thanks

LOVE & RESPECT

KUNAL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information