ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Endemic Bird Day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Endemic Bird Day

While I went on my maiden birdcount very enthusiastically, quite sorry to see just one checklist from Madhya Pradesh (ours) on ebird for Endemic Bird Day, while MP offers so much in terms of biodiversity- 2 biosphere reserves ( Pachmarhi and Panna, Kanha in line), a Ramsar Site (Bhoj Wetland Project), 9 National Parks and 25 Wildlife Sanctuaries, 4 Major forest types, over 500 bird species and immense variety of flora and fauna!

would like to hear from fellow birders on their efforts/ideas to bring a local birding group together..

http://ebird.org/ebird/country/IN/re...=bigday2015&m=
    "There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more." Lord Byron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We encourage IndiaWilds members to move together and do birding and photography. If you know anyone is visiting a local area for birding they can post in the general discussions section. We only keep away the tour operators from soliciting customers. Members are free to initiate and lead birding trips in their areas and post the results here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is great Mrudul, thanks for encouraging!

Thread Information