Thread: Ranthambore diary May-15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ranthambore diary May-15

Posting after a long time , been very busy on business trip or few family urgencies.
    This image is from my recent RTR trip in May-15.

T19(Krishna) the female tiger currently nursing three sub adult cub and hence have to make a kill almost every alternate day or whenever there is any opportunity falls into her lap.
    In this image she was resting in a grass when she suddenly found herself in a middle of an opportunity to make a kill of spotted deer; and hence she hide herself in a dense grass (also known as tiger grass) and started stalking. Though the attempt wasn't successful (shall soon post afterwards image also) , In next image she can be seen in stalking position. We were so excited to see her making kill that adrenaline rush was at its maximum level hence I just forgot that shutter speed is as high as 1/8000 which I could have easily brought down.
    I shoot all frames in horizontal but later image is cropped a tree was obstructing the view , otherwise a full frame view looks much better.

Canon EOS7D , Canon 300mm f/4 , ISO-1000 , 1/8000 , f/4 , -0.3 step , handheld
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information