Hi Friends

I had been following the forum as a guest . Unfortunately, it took me sometime to register formally. I am overwhelmed to see so many like minded people sharing their love for wild life through this platform. Apart from contributing to nature, capturing it's beauty is in the soul of this forum and I am glad that now, I am a part of it too.

Totally humbled to witness the work that the pioneering team is doing, to not only create awareness but also in prompting people to contribute in their own way, either through pictures or information (most of the time both!!)

I am really looking forward to share some of my experiences and captures which have remained with me thus far and more which are waiting for me in the future...

PS: I am commonly know as 'NP' and most of my friends call me that. I believe what is best captured is through eyes and no camera can ever do justice to what nature has enthralled us with.. however, please contribute through C&C as I am only learning to reduce as much gap existing between the two !!

Many Thanks!!