User Tag List

Thread: All about me....

Moharli, Tadoba TR & Chandrapur, Maharashtra, India
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default All about me....

I am a wildlife reasercher, specially intrested in tiger study. I studing tiger, wildlife and birds of Tadoba -Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) for last 20 years, beacuse I live in Chandrapur, which is so colse to this finest tiger reserve of India. So no need to say that I know TATR and its wildlife very well. I prepair checklists of Mammals and birds of TATR. I also studing wildlife in many other forests of India. As a wildlife photographer, I visited wildlife areas very fequently and throughout the year. I had a huge collection of wildlife photogarphs, some of them are very rare moments of natural history.
    As a prolific wildlife writer, I had written 7 books on tiger and wildlife, in Marathi, 3 of them soon translate in English. Currently I working on a phtographic feild guide of " Mammals and birds of Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve" which I had plan to cerculate free of cost to the feild staff and tourist guides of TATR.
    I organised many wildlife photography Exhibitions at various cities of Maharashtra, for spread a massage of conservation. I also presented slide talks in "Vasundhara International wildlife Film Festival" held at Pune, Amravati and Nasik.
    I had a motto of wildlife conservation, awareness and protection through my wildlife reserch, photography and writting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Atul. Good to see you here... Hope to see a lot of images from you... Had seen your images on INW. Hope you would share your knowledge on tigers here too...
    Welcome to Indiawilds...
    Regards,
    Bibhav Behera
    www.bibhavbehera.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Atul,
    Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is good to know that you have written books, especially in Marathi. Not everybody in India understand english, so writing in regional languages is a good way to educate the masses.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Atul,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its good to know more about you. It will be great to know more of the natural behaviour of the animals more your extensive study and also to share your views on conservation.
    Keep posting..
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Atul,
    Welcome to indiawilds, I am sure you will have gr8 time here.
    Seen you books, they are superb.
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi, good to know more about you... You're doing a good job by writing in the regional language... Keep up the good work.
    Look forward to learning a lot from you...

Thread Information